Residential | Commercial

For Sale in Langley

26747 FRASER HIGHWAY, Langley, British Columbia V4W3L1 Canada

  • PRICE$1,149,000
  • PROPERTY TYPEVacant Land

Builder -amp;amp; Investors Alert! Here is an Exceptional Opportunity to buy this Investment!! Excellent Potential for Commercial Development!!!RARE almost 1/2Acre Prime Building lot FOR SALE in the heart of downtown Aldergrove. Located minutes from Border Crossing,Easy Access to Highway 1 and short distance to shopping at New Highstreet Mall. Big frontage on Fraser Hwy near 264th st. in Aldergrove. Two way excess: Fraser hwy -amp;amp; 267A Street.Potential for subdivision, Great holding property or rezone now. The R-2 zoning allows to build both - Either Duplex or Single family Units. Size of land is 100.50 ft x 188 ft. All levels of schools nearby. Opportunity awaits. HOT BUY!! WILL NOT LAST LONG, CALL Today to Book your Showing. * PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation (id:9345)...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type:
Ownership Type: Freehold
Listing Contract Date: 2019-04-25
Size Total: 19168 sqft

This is for sale in Langley and its located at 26747 FRASER HIGHWAY, Langley, British Columbia V4W3L1. This property's asking price is $1,149,000.

To get more information about 26747 FRASER HIGHWAY, Langley, British Columbia V4W3L1, Please call:
Gurvinder Dhaliwal: 604.825.1550

TS:2019-11-21 09:14:45
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.